The Aarhus local chapter aims to organize quarterly events to promote OWASP and information security in general.
OWASP Foundation (Overview Slides) is a professional association of global members and is open to anyone interested in learning more about software security. Local chapters are run independently and guided by the Chapter_Leader_Handbook. As a 501(c)(3) non-profit professional association your support and sponsorship of any meeting venue and/or refreshments is tax-deductible. Financial contributions should only be made online using the authorized online chapter donation button. To be a SPEAKER at ANY OWASP Chapter in the world simply review the speaker agreement and then contact the local chapter leader with details of what OWASP PROJECT, independent research or related software security topic you would like to present on.
to this chapter or become a local chapter supporter. Or consider the value of Individual, Corporate, or Academic Supporter membership. Ready to become a member?
Are you currently a member? Remember to support your local chapter by splitting your membership fee: 40% chapter / 60% OWASP Global!
Speaking at OWASP Aarhus Chapter Events
Call For Speakers is open - if you would like to present a talk at future OWASP Aarhus Chapter events - please review and agree with the OWASP Speaker Agreement and send the proposed talk title, abstract and speaker bio to any of the Chapter Leaders via e-mail:
dennis.perto (at) owasp.org
thomas.kristensen (at) owasp.org
Everyone is welcome to join us at our chapter meetings.
Please take in consideration that we usually have a finite number of seats.
August 27, 2019
- 17h00 - 17h15: Welcome and presentation of agenda and speakers
- 17h15 - 17h45: One slide that inaccurately summarizes activity groups - so I can get people to do the IT controls they should have done years ago.. (Mitchell Impey - SydEnergi/Norlys)
- Presentaion: https://www.owasp.org/images/b/b0/ICS.pdf
- 17h45 - 18h00: Sandwich break
- 18h00 - 19h00: Incident response for cheapz (David Thejl-Clayton - JN Data)
- 19h00 - 19h15: Coffee break
- 19h15 - 20h00: Incident Detection & Response game
Please make the date available in your calendar. Date is confirmed, we will send invites when the agenda is set.
November 27, 2019
- 17h00 - 22h00: TBD
Will be announced on MeetUp
A special thank you for all of our supporters!