Welcome to the Israel chapter homepage.
DETAILS ABOUT OUR UPCOMING AppSec Israel Conference!!
The chapter leader is Avi Douglen.
- OWASP Israel Board:Avi Douglen, Or Katz, Ofer Maor, Erez Metula, Hemed Gur Ary
- Chapter Founder: Ofer Shezaf
- OWASP Top 10 Hebrew: Or Katz
- Homepage Maintenance: Avi Douglen, Ofer Maor
- Mailing List Management: Avi Douglen, Ofer Maor
Click here to join the local chapter mailing list.
OWASP Foundation (Overview Slides) is a professional association of global members and is open to anyone interested in learning more about software security. Local chapters are run independently and guided by the Chapter_Leader_Handbook. As a 501(c)(3) non-profit professional association your support and sponsorship of any meeting venue and/or refreshments is tax-deductible. Financial contributions should only be made online using the authorized online chapter donation button. To be a SPEAKER at ANY OWASP Chapter in the world simply review the speaker agreement and then contact the local chapter leader with details of what OWASP PROJECT, independent research or related software security topic you would like to present on.
Or consider the value of Individual, Corporate, or Academic Supporter membership. Ready to become a member?
The annual OWASP AppSec Israel Conference will take place this year on Monday, September 19th, 2016.
- An annual conference, usually in September.
- Periodic meetings. If you would like to host a meeting or speak in one contact Avi Douglen or Or Katz.
- OWASP Top 10 Hebrew translation.
- Security discussion forum in Hebrew - on Facebook.
- LinkedIn Group for networking and announcements.
- Chat room for security in Hebrew.
- Meetings and socialization on Meetup.
- Spreading the Word - Reaching out for more people, especially outside of the AppSec community.
- Sponsorship opportunities, including #AppSecIL conference sponsorship.
If you have anything else on your mind, please speak up! Contact Avi Douglen with any ideas you have.
OWASP Top 10 in Hebrew
- The OWASP Top 10, 2013 version was translated to Hebrew!
It is now available for download.
Previous OWASP Israel Conferences and Meetings
- AppSec Israel 2016 Conference will be held on Monday, September 19th, at the College of Management.
OWASP Israel June 2016 took place in the Amdocs Auditorium in Raanana, on June 14, 2016.
OWASP Israel April 2016 was held at HP Enterprise in Yehud, on April 12, 2016, with over 150 participants.
OWASP Israel February 2016 was held at F5 Networks in Tel Aviv, on February 2, 2016.
- AppSec Israel 2015 Conference was held on October 13th, at the College of Management, with over 550 participants! (Use the presentations info page to download presentations)
OWASP Israel June 2015 was held at Microsoft in Herzeliya, on June 16, 2015, with around 120 participants.
OWASP Israel March 2015 was held at NCR in Raanana, on March 30, 2015, with over 120 participants.
- AppSec Israel 2014 Conference was held on September 2nd, at the IDC, with over 450 participants! (Use the presentations info page to download presentations)
OWASP Israel June 2014 was held at F5 Networks in Tel Aviv, on June 16, 2014, with over 110 participants.
OWASP Israel April 2014 was held at Akamai in Herzliya Pituach, on April 23, 2014, with close to 100 participants.
OWASP Israel January 2014 was held at Amdocs in Ra'anana on January 14th, 2014, with over 120 participants.
- OWASP Israel 2013 Conference held on October 1st with close to 480 participants! (Use the presentations info page to download presentations)
OWASP Israel May 2013 was held at RSA on May 28th 2013 with 80 participants.
- OWASP Israel 2012 conference Was held at the IDC on Sep 5th 2012.
- OWASP Israel 2011 Conference Was held in the IDC in Herzliya on Sep 15th 2011, with about 350 attendees.
- OWASP Israel 2010 Conference Was held in the IDC in Herzliya on Sep 6th 2010 with about 150 attendees.
OWASP Israel Jun-2010 meeting was held in IBM/Watchfire in Herzliya on Jun 22nd 2010.
OWASP Israel Feb-2010 meeting was held in Amdocs in Ra'anana on Feb 9th 2010 with over 70 attendees.
OWASP Israel Jan-2010 meeting was held in Breach Security in Herzliya on Jan 12th 2010 with over 60 attendees.
OWASP Israel Dec-2009 meeting was held in IBM/Watchfire in Herzliya in Dec 2009.
- OWASP Israel 2009 conference was held at the Interdisciplinary Center Herzliya on Sunday, September 6th 2009.
- You can find the agenda and uploaded presentations here.
- OWASP Israel May 2009 meeting was held at IBM in Park Azorim in Petach-Tikva on May 7th. The presentations were
- Web-Based Man-in-the-Middle Attack, Adi Sharabani, IBM (more info)
- Automation Attacks and Counter Measures, Ofer Shezaf, Xiom (presentation)
- OWASP Israel March 2009 meeting was held at the Tel-Aviv University on March 26th, with approximately 60 attendees. The presentations were
- Securing cellular web applications, Mikko Saario, Founder, OWASP Finland, Security Architect, Large Telecom Solution Provider (download)
- Real world implementation of a PCI DSS compliance key management, Yaron Hakon, 2bsecure (download)
- Detecting RFI attacks, Or Katz, Breach Security (download)
- WAFEC 2.0 - Do WAFs deliver?, Ofer Shezaf, Xiom (download)
- OWASP Israel January 2009 meeting was held at Checkpoint on January 28th, with over a 100 people attending. The presentations were
- Improving Web Application Firewall testing for better deployment in production network, Gregory Fresnais from BreakingPoint, visiting us from France (download)
- Web 2.0 Hacking, Nimrod Luria, Qrity (download)
- Wiki Security, Ofer Shezaf, Xiom (download)
- The OWASP Israel 2008 conference at the Interdisciplinary Center Herzliya (IDC) was held on September 14th with 250 attendees.
- OWASP Israel at the IDC Security Road Show
- OWASP sponsored the IDC Security Road Show event in Israel on June 3rd 2008. Thanks for Iris Lev-Ari and Tomer Teller for the help in the OWASP booth.
- OWASP Israel 2007 conference at the Interdisciplinary Center Herzliya (IDC)
- the 1st official OWASP conference in Israel, was held on Dec 3rd 2007 at the Interdisciplinary Center (IDC) Herzliya. The conference really set itself as an event you must come to if you have anything to do with application security. [ pictures from the conference
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Israel"
The following 42 pages are in this category, out of 42 total.