Working Sessions Methodology
Revision as of 11:24, 3 October 2008 by Paulo Coimbra
- Each Working Session must have a Chair and a Secretary.
- The OWASP Board invites the Working Session Chair and this one invites the Secretary.
- Although every registered people can (and is invited to) attend all Working Sessions, in terms of discussion, each Working Session Chair may choose from two available options:
- "Everybody is a Participant",
- "Participants + Attendees".
- The Working Session must be lead by its chair accordingly to the Roberts Rules of Order.
- Working Sessions will produce Motions of OWASP Initiatives, Statements, and Decisions.
- All Motions will be approved by Simple Majority of the participants.
- The Secretary must write down all approved Motions.
- OWASP Board Reserves Veto and Tabling Authority.