Working Sessions Methodology
Revision as of 07:08, 30 September 2008 by Paulo Coimbra
- Each Working Session must have a Chair and a Secretary.
- The OWASP Board invites the Working Session Chair and this one invites the Secretary.
- In terms of Working Session attendance, the Chair should choose from two available options:
- "Everybody is a Participant",
- "Only Invited Participants ".
- The Working Session must be lead by its chair accordingly to the Roberts Rules of Order.
- Working Sessions will produce Motions of OWASP Initiatives, Statements, and Decisions.
- All Motions will be approved by Simple Majority of the participants.
- The Secretary must write down all approved Motions.
- OWASP Board Reserves Veto and Tabling Authority.