There is a world of numbers, hiding behind letters, inside computers that stimulates the brain of Yiannis. Currently, he is focusing on research relating to coding standards, practices and ways of exploiting development code. This focus entails the breaking and making of client-side standalone, as well as server-side web applications.
OWASP Life in Bullets:
- 2010 - Bletchley Park ISSA UK Hacking for Queen and Country
- 2010 - OWASP GitHub http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_GitHub
- 2010 - OWASP London http://www.owasp.org/index.php/London#Thursday.2C_January_14th_2010
- Penetration Testing with Selenium
- DirBuster - http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_DirBuster_Project
- JBroFuzz - http://www.owasp.org/index.php/JBroFuzz