Hello, my name is Anastasios Stasinopoulos, i am a Certificated Network Administrator, computer-security enthusiast and also a hobbist penetration tester.
I have the honor of being an active linux user since 2002.
Ι am basically deal with:
- Networking And Data Communications
- Security: Fedora Security Spin Contributor
- Fedora Project: Fedora Greece Athens Ambassador
- Owasp: Greece Local Chapter
Ι also interested in:
Ι am coding in:
- Python (Django),
- C# (Monodevelop)
GPL ProjectsGPL Projects:
- "Hacking" Challenges - A set of challenges that one can practice for real world applications attacks and penetration tests. The challenges are in Greek language because of some specific restrictions of our project.
Past Events Attended
- Fedora 12 Release Party Athens (organizing)
- FOSDEM 2010 (Booth)
- OpenFest 2010 (Booth)
- FossComm 2010 (Wokshop [.pdf] / Booth)
- GFoss Conference 2010 (Workshop [.pdf] / Booth)
- AthCon 2010 (Presentation)
- Software Freedom Day 2010 (Booth)
- Athens Digital Week 2010 (Presentation / Booth)
- TEI Larisas (Presentation)
- FOSDEM 2011 (Booth)