Hello, my name is Anastasios Stasinopoulos, i am a Certificated Network Administrator, computer-security enthusiast and also a hobbist penetration tester.
I have the honor of being an active linux user since 2002.
Ι am basically deal with:
- Networking And Data Communications
- Security (Fedora Security Spin Contributor)
- Digital Forensics
- Penetration Testing
- Owasp (OWASP Greece Local Chapter )
Ι am coding in:
- Python / Django,
My GPL Projects:
- OWASP Hackademic Challenges Project - The OWASP Hackademic Challenges is an open source project that can be used to test and improve one's knowledge of web application security.
Ι also interested in:
Past Events Attended
- Fedora 12 Release Party Athens (organizing)
- FOSDEM 2010 (Booth)
- OpenFest 2010 (Booth)
- FossComm 2010 (Wokshop [.pdf] / Booth)
- GFoss Conference 2010 (Workshop [.pdf] / Booth)
- AthCon 2010 (Presentation)
- Software Freedom Day 2010 (Booth)
- Athens Digital Week 2010 (Presentation / Booth)
- TEI Larisas (Presentation)
- FOSDEM 2011