Work within OWASP
Sarah began working for OWASP in November 2010 as part of the OWASP 2011 Global Summit Planning Team. She also provided logistical support during the course of the Summit and is in the process of putting together formal documentation on the Summit 2011 Outcomes.
- Taking and posting committee meeting minutes
- Follow up with committee members re: committee deliverables and initiatives
- Editing and updating committee wiki page
- Editing and proofing committee documents
- Facilitating meetings/calls/working relationships with key personnel
- Other various administrative tasks as assigned by Committee Chair and/or Operations Director
Sarah Baso has a B.A. in English from the University of Minnesota, and a J.D. from Hamline University School of Law in St. Paul, Minnesota. She is a licensed attorney with a variety of background experiences that have prepared her for her current work with the OWASP global community including: Practicing Attorney, Judicial Law Clerk, English and Computer Skills Teacher for English Language Learners, and Retail Management.
To see Sarah's wiki contributions, click here.
- Global Summit Report and Outcomes Documentation & wiki page
- July 11, 2011
- August 8, 2011
- October 10, 2011
- November 14, 2011
- December 5, 2011
- January 9, 2012
- February 6, 2012
Dir: (001) (312) 869-2779