Simon Bennetts (a.k.a. Psiinon) has been developing web applications since 1997, and strongly believes that you cannot build secure web applications without knowing how to attack them.
Some of the projects Simon works on:
- OWASP Zed Attack Proxy project lead
- OWASP Data Exchange Format project lead
- Bodge It Store project lead
- OWASP Web Application Security Testing Cheat Sheet joint author
- OWASP AppSensor contributor
- wavsep contributor
- 'Penetration Testing for Developers' blog author
He is also one of the chapter leaders for the OWASP Manchester chapter.
Simon has a B.Sc in Computing and Information Systems from Manchester University.
- To see Simon's wiki contributions, click here.
- 2012/06/13 Security Testing in Development and QA video
- 2012/11/07 Upcoming: OWASP German Day. The OWASP Zed Attack Proxy
- 2012/09/12 Upcoming: OWASP East Midlands chapter meeting. The OWASP Top Ten
- 2012/09/11 Upcoming: OWASP Manchester chapter meeting. The OWASP Zed Attack Proxy
- 2012/09/06 OWASP Dublin AppSec. The OWASP Zed Attack Proxy - slides
- 2012/04/14 OWASP Sydney AppSec AsiaPac. The Zed Attack Proxy - slides
- 2012/02/01 OWASP Manchester chapter meeting. The OWASP Top Ten - slides
- 2011/10/25 OWASP Leeds chapter meeting. An introduction to ZAP
- 2011/09/23 OWASP Minneapolis AppSec USA. An introduction to ZAP - slides - video
- 2011/06/10 OWASP Dublin AppSec EU. An introduction to ZAP
- 2011/02/26 Linux User Group. An introduction to OWASP, the top 10 and ZAP
- 2010/12/08 OWASP Leeds chapter meeting. An introduction to ZAP
- 2011/10/20 OWASP Dublin chapter. 2 hour course: The OWASP Zed Attack Proxy