Simon Bennetts (a.k.a. Psiinon) has been developing web applications since 1997, and strongly believes that you cannot build secure web applications without knowing how to attack them.
He works for a UK FTSE 100 company and leads a team that develops and penetration tests secure web applications, and also gives talks and training courses on web application security.
He is also one of the chapter leaders for the newly formed Manchester chapter.
Simon has a B.Sc in Computing and Information Systems from Manchester University.
Talks and courses run:
- 2010/12/08 OWASP Leeds chapter meeting. Talk: An introduction to ZAP
- 2011/02/26 Manchester Linux User Group. Talk: An introduction to OWASP, the top 10 and ZAP
- 2011/06/10 Dublin AppSec EU. Talk: An introduction to ZAP
- 2011/09/23 Minneapolis AppSec USA. Talk: An introduction to ZAP - slides
- 2011/10/20 OWASP Dublin chapter. 2 hour course: The OWASP Zed Attack Proxy
- 2011/10/25 OWASP Leeds chapter meeting. Talk: An introduction to ZAP