Revision as of 11:46, 12 May 2009 by Paulo Coimbra
Paulo Coimbra - OWASP Project Manager
Paulo's Ongoing Job Duties:
- Launch and manage the OWASP Season of Code 2009.
- Contribute to and stabilize OWASP’s new Project Assessment Criteria 2.0.
- Contribute to the assessment, and re-assessment, of all OWASP projects.
- Build and maintain a wiki page with the status of all OWASP projects and their assessments.
- To welcome new developers who are interested in joining OWASP community.
- Help project leaders and participants with their projects in any way that I can.
- Assist with the OWASP Summit Conference planning.