My name is Ofer Shezaf and I am CTO at Breach Security. I'm in in charge of Security Research for Breach's proprietary products as well as for the Open Source ModSecurity Web Application Firewall. I work and live in Israel.
Prior to joining Breach, I specialized in national information security and worked with organizations such as the Israeli National Information Security Agency, the Israeli Intelligence Forces and the Israeli Nuclear Research Center specializing in areas such as information warfare & critical infrastructure protection.
I am also a very active member of the application security community:
- I lead the OWASP Israeli Chapter.
- I am an officer in the Web Application Security Consortium (WASC).
- At WASC, I lead the Web Hacking Incidents Database Project (WHID)
- I also lead The ModSecurity Core Rule Set project.
- And lastly I pariticipate in The Web Application Firewall Evaluation Crietia (WAFEC) and OWASP on the Move (OotM) projects.