I'm Group Fraud & Security Advisor at SFR, 2nd largest French Telecom Operator and International Group with subsidiaries in Morocco and Brazil.
I'm member of the OWASP since 2004. I'm actively contributing to the OWASP Top Ten Project as French translator since the first version of 2004, as well as other stuff described below.
I started working with the OWASP Foundation end of 2003 and initiated the first translation of the OWASP Top Ten in another language, in French. Then, I also translated the Top Ten 2007 in French, as well as the Top Ten 2010, and guess what... also the Top Ten 2013 as Project Leader.
I created the OWASP France Chapter beggining of 2004 and grew it from 2 peers to over 300 members rapidly. I also created a group for the French Chapter on LinkedIn in Jan 2009.
Then in May 2008, I decided to register The OWASP France Chapter as a not-for-profit organization called “Association Loi 1901 reconnue d’utilité publique” in France with Sebastien Gioria, this to prevent the OWASP brand/name from business misuses in France.
The French Chapter fully complies with the OWASP Foundation’s bylaws, and our activities are directly inline with the OWASP core mission of spreading awareness.
Take a look at my LinkedIn profile here for more information about me.
Don't hesitate to drop me an email if you would like to get in touch, I'd be glad to (modestly) help if needed email@example.com.
A few contributions to OWASP Projects:
- OWASP 2013 Strategic Goals (with Samantha Groves & Sarah Baso, for the Board)
- OWASP 2013 Marketing Initiave (with Samantha Groves & Sarah Baso)
- Translator of the OWASP Top Ten in French (All versions)
- Application Security Guide For CISOs (with Marco Morana)
- OWASP Mobile Security Project (with Jack Mannino)
- OWASP Cloud Top10 Project (with Vinay Bensal)
- OWASP Secure Coding Practices - Quick Reference Guide (with Keith Turpin)
I also run the OWASP French Chapter on LinkedIn. Join us!