Difference between revisions of "User:Ludovic Petit"
|Line 38:||Line 38:|
*Assist, as much as I can
*Assist, as much as I can
* To see my wiki contributions, [[:Special:Contributions/
* To see my wiki contributions, [[:Special:Contributions/Petit|click here]].
Revision as of 14:53, 2 September 2010
Group Fraud & Information Security Adviser at SFR, the second largest French telecoms operator and the largest alternative operator in Europe. Over 20 years ICT experience, both with Technical and Legal expertise, including 15 years of management roles dedicated to Mobile telecoms' Fraud and Security in multi-national corporations.
Process in progress to be registered as Legal Expert to the Versailles Court of Appeal.
CISSP certified by the International Information Systems Security Consortium (ISC)².
Other experience includes Fraud & Security Awareness, Enterprise Risk Management, Technical Threat Intelligence, Cyber Security.
I am OWASP France Chapter Leader, and I'm also actively contributing to the OWASP Top Ten Project as official french translator since the first 2004 release.
Please see my public LinkedIn page here to see more about me, background, areas of expertise including snapshots of achievements in France and Europe.
Ludovic started working with the OWASP Foundation in 2003 and initiated the first translation of the Top Ten english version in another language, in French. He also carried out the French translation of the Top Ten 2007, as well as the Top Ten 2010 translation.
He established the OWASP France Chapter in 2004 and grew it from 2 peers to over 300 members rapidly on its mailing list. Ludovic created also a LinkedIn group in Jan 2009.
In May 2008, Ludovic officially created The OWASP France Chapter with Sébastien Gioria as a non-profit organization called “Association Loi 1901 reconnue d’utilité publique”, headquartered in France, in compliance with the OWASP Foundation’s statuts.
Ludovic was appointed to the OWASP France Board of Directors as vice-Chair and Project Leader for Translations.
- Top Ten 2010 translated in French
- Top Ten 2007 translated in French
- Top Ten 2004 translated in French
-- Runs the OWASP French Chapter Link'ed IN Group. Join us!
Ludovic's Ongoing Job Duties:
- Organize the OWASP France meeting in 2011
- Launched and managed the OWASP Top Ten 2010 translation
- Build and maintain a wiki page with the status of all OWASP projects in the French Community
- To welcome new developers who are interested in joining OWASP community
- Help project Leaders and participants with their projects in any way that I can
- Assist, as much as I can
- To see my wiki contributions, click here.