User:Kevin W. Wall
Revision as of 00:17, 21 August 2011 by Kevin W. Wall
Involved in OWASP ESAPI for Java EE project, starting in July, 2009.
- Rewrite ESAPI 2.0 symmetric encryption
- General code clean-up.
- Project co-owner, along with Jim Manico and Chris Schmidt
Involved in OWASP ESAPI for C++ (since May, 2011)
- Troublesome meddler (aka, tor-mentor)
- Working on porting ESAPI 2.0's crypto to C++ along with Jeff Walton.
- I swore I'd never do C++ again; I must be out of my freakin' mind.
- Presently Staff Security Engineer at CenturyLink (f/k/a Qwest)
- Formerly tech lead of Application Security Team at Qwest for 11 years
- Full-time husband and father
- Active participant in following mailing lists: Security Coding, Web Application Security, IPCop-Users, OWASP-ESAPI, cryptography
- Interests include reading, soccer (futbol), cryptography, and computer security