To see my wiki contributions, click here.
Kate's Ongoing Job Duties
1. Assist Board Members, Chapter Leaders, Project Leaders and OWASP members with any issues/questions/projects as they arise.
2. Schedule, Organize, Create Agenda, and take minutes for monthly OWASP Board meetings via conference call.
3. Support the Global Chapter Committee
4. Support the Global Membership Committee
5. Assist the OWASP Conference Committee with OWASP Conference Planning
- Select, order, and ship conference materials (ie: Shirts, pens, lanyards, etc.) - Manage registration database (Cvent) - Locate and contract for conference sites as needed - Assist with coordination of speakers and travel as needed - Identify new conference opportunities and organize such conferences - Attend conferences as necessary - Once conference is complete, put together a summary of conference/course evaluations - see what we can do to improve in the future
6. Update/Create new pages on the OWASP website as needed
7. Maintain Members Offers Page
8. Maintain Job Postings
9. Manage new memberships (kits/supplies/corporate/educational)
10. Direct and implement suggestions from the Global Committies
11. Monitor OWASP budget and finance
12. Approve OOTM requests or direct to Board for approval.
13. Liason to OWASP Foundation corporate supporters and sponsors