Difference between revisions of "User:Kate Hartmann"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
To see my wiki contributions, [[:Special:Contributions/|click here]].
To see my wiki contributions, [[:Special:Contributions/
Revision as of 22:56, 3 December 2008
To see my wiki contributions, click here.
Kate's Ongoing Job Duties
1. Assist Board Members, Chapter Leaders, Project Leaders and OWASP members with any issues/questions/projects as they arise.
2. Schedule, Organize, Create Agenda, and take minutes for monthly OWASP Board meetings via conference call OWASP Board Meetings and provide support for the OWASP Global Committees
3. Assist the OWASP Conference Committee with OWASP Conference Planning
- Select, order, and ship conference materials (ie: Shirts, pens, lanyards, etc.) - Manage registration database (Cvent) - Locate and contract for conference sites as needed - Assist with coordination of speakers and travel as needed - Identify new conference opportunities and organize such conferences - Attend conferences as necessary - Once conference is complete, put together a summary of conference/course evaluations - see what we can do to improve in the future
4. Update/Create new pages on the OWASP website as needed
5. Maintain Members Offers Page