My name is Jim Manico. I'm the VP of Security Engineering @ WhiteHat Security and I've been an active member of OWASP since 2008. My main passion is supporting projects and information thats help developers write more secure code. You can reach my on twitter @manicode or via @owasp_podcast for OWASP Podcast updates. I also manage the @owasp twitter feed.
- I am the founder, producer and host of the OWASP Podcast Series. As of May 2011 I have published 84 shows and have spent over 500 hours making the OWASP Podcast a reality. I am grateful to my many guests who have made the show a success.
- I am also a contributor and project manager of the ESAPI Project. I have one of the largest number of individual check-in's for the ESAPI-Java project and work to ease communication between the many volunteers of this project.
- I am also the chair of the OWASP Connections Committee where I manage the OWASP Blog, twitter feed and press communications for OWASP. I feel that these activities are directly inline with the OWASP core mission of spreading awareness.
- I am also spearheading several ESAPI-like projects that provide modular single-use controls for ease of use. I have only begun these efforts, but have started to manage the OWASP Encoder , the OWASP validator and the OWASP HTML Sanitizer project with a variety of very talented developers.
- I also have been a significant contributor and manager of the OWASP Cheatsheet Series. I've worked on the XSS, DOM XSS, SQL Injection, Cryptographic Storage, Forgot Password and other topics in this series.
Please drop me a line if I can be of assistance.