Aspect Security. Jason has led security architecture reviews, application security code reviews, penetration tests and provided web application security training services for a variety of commercial, financial, and government customers. He is also actively involved in the Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP), serving on the OWASP Global Projects Committee and as a co-author of the OWASP AntiSamy Project (Java version). Jason earned his Post-Master's degree in Computer Science with a concentration in Information Assurance from Johns Hopkins University. He earned his Master's degree in Computer Science from Cornell University, where he also earned his Bachelor's degree, double majoring in Computer Science and Operations Research.
Past conference presentations include:
- DISA's Application Security and Development STIG: How OWASP Can Help You - OWASP AppSec DC 2009
- Agile and Secure: Can We Do Both? - Jazoon 2008
- The OWASP AntiSamy Project - ShmooCon 2009
- OWASP JSP Testing Tool - OWASP EU Summit 2008
- OWASP Keynote Introduction, Validating Rich User Content - OWASP AppSec India 2008
- The OWASP AntiSamy Project - OWASP AppSec Belgium 2008