Hello, I am Colin Watson.
Here you can find more details about who I am and what I do at OWASP. You can contact me on colin.watson (at) at owasp.org
Current OWASP Involvement
I am currently involved in a number of OWASP areas:
- participant and chair of the OWASP Global Industry Committee
- contributor to the OWASP AppSensor Project
- contributor to the Software Assurance Maturity Model (SAMM)
- reviewer of the OWASP Top Ten Project 2010rc1
- speaker at London, Scotland and Ireland chapter meetings
- individual member of OWASP
- OWASP wiki contributions
I am based in London and is Technical Director for Watson Hall Ltd, an application security consultancy, write a less-technical blog aimed at website designers, developers and owners called Web Security, Usability and Design and tweet occasionally as Clerkendweller.