Tom's colossal cave adventure started the same year as WarGames armed with a Televideo 802H, Commodore and Atari 8-Bit machines and a set of lock-picks. The hobby moved quickly from handles to mainstream. Tom took a front row seat on the architecture, development, administration and security of computer-controlled systems with experiences ranging from the financial trading floor of Wall Street to the United States Marines Corps.
- Recent Wiki Edits
- OWASP Foundation, 2007-Current International Board of Directors / Chapter Leader / Project Leader
- FBI Infragard 2002-2004 Board of Directors, New Jersey – Secure Member
- American Bar Association - Science & Technology Law Committee
- ISO CS1 Ad Hoc Meeting Participant
- Marine Corps League - Member
- American Legion - Member
- IEEE - Member
Tom is the Director of Strategic Initiatives, at Trustwave SpiderLabs and to clients the largest red team in the world focused on response and investigation, analysis and testing, research and development. <Blog> Trustwave with over 700 employees is headquartered in the United States in Chicago, Ill. with offices throughout Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, North America and South America more info..
A father of four children, Tom is frequent and entertaining speaker at information security conferences on the convergence of physical and software security risks, threats and suggestions on a better approach.