Speaker Bio: Tom Brennan CISSP, CISM, C|EH Tom's colossal cave adventure started the same year as WarGames armed with a Televideo 802H, Commodore and Atari 8-Bit machines and a set of lockpicks in in 1983. The hobby moved quickly from handles and long distance BBS dial-up to mainstream. Tom took a front row seat on the development, administration and security of computer-controlled systems. His experiences range from software widget development, reverse engineering to the financial trading floor on Wall Street and is a Veteran of the United States Marines.
- FBI Infragard 2002-2004 Board of Directors, New Jersey – Secure Member
- OWASP Foundation, 2007-Current International Board of Directors / Chapter Leader / Project Leader -Recent Wiki Edits
- American Bar Association - Science & Technology Law Committee
- ISO CS1 Ad Hoc Meeting Participant
- FBI/Infragard Secure-Member
When not volunteering, Tom is the Director of Strategic Initiatives, at Trustwave SpiderLabs focused on response and investigation, analyst and testing, research and development. <Blog> Trustwave is headquartered in the United States in Chicago, Ill. with offices throughout Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, North America and South America more info..
A father of four children, Tom is frequent and entertaining speaker at information security conferences on the convergence of physical and software security risks, threats and suggestions on a better approach.