Welcome to the Morocco chapter homepage. This is the personal page of Azzeddine RAMRAMI
Click here to join the local chapter mailing list.
OWASP Foundation (Overview Slides) is a professional association of global members and is and open to anyone interested in learning more about software security. Local chapters are run independently and guided by the Chapter_Leader_Handbook. As a 501(c)(3) non-profit professional association your support and sponsorship of any meeting venue and/or refreshments is tax-deductible. Financial contributions should only be made online using the authorized online chapter donation button. To be a SPEAKER at ANY OWASP Chapter in the world simply review the speaker agreement and then contact the local chapter leader with details of what OWASP PROJECT, independent research or related software security topic you would like to present on.
Or consider the value of Individual, Corporate, or Academic Supporter membership. Ready to become a member?
Name & Surname
- I'm Azzeddine RAMRAMI a Senior IT Security Architect at Capgemini/SOGET IS in Paris/France.
- I'm also teaching a course at FSR Rabat in High Speed Network and Security.
- I teached a course at ENSIAS on Physical Security and SmartCard.
- EC-Council C|EH
VoIP Open Source IP secured Phone
- Design and manufacturing of the first secured VoIP phone base on smartCard, TLS and Analog Device DSP BlackFIN BF537.
Cloud Mail Encryption Gateway
- Design an inovative hard disk real-time hardware encryption supporting USB 2.0, SATA and IDE.
Identity Management & PKI
- IAM and PKI Opensource project under Linux Redhat and Fedora.
- Complete IBE (Identity Based Encryption) Library for Linux & Windows using C++. As Open source Project.
Electronic CAD Software
- Electronic CAD software from Capture to PCB under the same interface based on Linux Fedora with a complete process and steps. Should be released as Open Source Project.
- 10 years successful in-depth experience inside CAPGEMINI.SOGET IS
- 4 yeas successful experience inside Société Générale
- 6 years successful in-depth experience inside UNISYS Group Networking and Security department.
- Certified Ethical Hacking Instructor (EC-Council)
- Novel CNE
- ITILv3 Certified
- Certified Architect
- Email : azzeddine[dot]ramrami[at]free[dot]fr
- Skype : azzeddine[dot]ramrami
- IRC : N/A
- GPG key : N/A
- Fedora Account: aramrami