- 1 OWASP Morocco
- 2 Participation
- 3 Sponsorship/Membership
- 3.1 Contact Information
- 3.2 Name & Surname
- 3.3 Contact
- 3.4 VoIP Open Source IP secured Phone
- 3.5 Cloud Mail Encryption Gateway
- 3.6 Cryptographic Engineering
- 3.7 Identity Management & PKI
- 3.8 Electronic CAD Software
- 3.9 Professional experience
- 3.10 Certification
- 3.11 Language
Welcome to the Morocco chapter homepage. This is the personal page of Azzeddine RAMRAMI]
Click here to join the local chapter mailing list.
Name & Surname
- I'm Azzeddine RAMRAMI a Senior IT Security Architect at Capgemini/SOGET IS in Paris/France.
- I'm also teaching a course at FSR Rabat in High Speed Network and Security.
- I teached a course at ENSIAS on Physical Security and SmartCard.
- EC-Council C|EH
- Email : azzeddine[dot]ramrami[at]free[dot]fr
- Skype : azzeddine[dot]ramrami
- IRC : N/A
- GPG key : N/A
- Fedora Account: aramrami
VoIP Open Source IP secured Phone
- Design and manufacturing of the first secured VoIP phone base on smartCard, TLS and Analog Device DSP BlackFIN BF537.
Cloud Mail Encryption Gateway
- Design an inovative hard disk real-time hardware encryption supporting USB 2.0, SATA and IDE.
Identity Management & PKI
- IAM and PKI Opensource project under Linux Redhat and Fedora.
- Complete IBE (Identity Based Encryption) Library for Linux & Windows using C++. As Open source Project.
Electronic CAD Software
- Electronic CAD software from Capture to PCB under the same interface based on Linux Fedora with a complete process and steps. Should be released as Open Source Project.
- 10 years successful in-depth experience inside CAPGEMINI.SOGET IS
- 4 yeas successful experience inside Société Générale
- 6 years successful in-depth experience inside UNISYS Group Networking and Security department.
- Certified Ethical Hacking Instructor (EC-Council)
- Novel CNE
- ITILv3 Certified
- Certified Architect