Contact Information Name & Surname
* I'm Azzeddine RAMRAMI a Senior IT Security Architect at Capgemini/SOGET IS in Paris/France. * I'm also teaching a course at FSR Rabat in High Speed Network and Security. * I teached a course at ENSIAS on Physical Security and SmartCard. * EC-Council C|EH
* Email : azzeddine[dot]ramrami[at]free[dot]fr * Skype : azzeddine[dot]ramrami * IRC : N/A * GPG key : N/A * Fedora Account: aramrami
Activities within Fedora VoIP Open Source IP secured Phone
* Design and manufacturing of the first secured VoIP phone base on smartCard, TLS and Analog Device DSP BlackFIN BF537. Edited as Opensource projet
Cloud Mail Encryption Gateway
Hard Disk Encryption
* Design an inovative hard disk real-time hardware encryption supporting USB 2.0, SATA and IDE.
Identity Management & PKI
* IAM and PKI Opensource project under Linux Redhat and Fedora. * Complete IBE (Identity Based Encryption) Library for Linux & Windows using C++. As Open source Project.
Electronic CAD Software
* Electronic CAD software from Capture to PCB under the same interface based on Linux Fedora with a complete process and steps. Should be released as Open Source Project.
Professional Activities Professional experience
* 8 years successful in-depth experience inside CAPGEMINI.SOGET IS * 4 yeas successful experience inside Société Générale * Six years successful in-depth experience inside UNISYS Group Networking and Security department.
* Certified Ethical Hacking Instructor (EC-Council) * Novel CNE
* Arabic * English * French * Deutch * Japaneese * Berbere