I have gone down to part time, and will only be working on Mondays and Tuesdays.
The following is a list of my Job Duties and To Do List.
Alison's Ongoing Job Duties
- Pay all OWASP bills - Send invoices for Accounts Receivable - Reconciliation of Visa, MasterCard, Discover and AMEX accounts - Reconcile bank accounts each month - Send Board Members quarterly Balance Sheets - Invoice Conference Sponsors - Send payments for conference expenses - Break out conference revenues into appropriate sub-accounts (conference, meal, hotel, training, etc)
2. Handle scheduling and billing for Banner Ads
- Market Banner Ads - Invoice for Ads as they are sold - Ensure Ads are up for the right time period and are the right images
3. Maintain OWASP On the Move (OotM) OWASP On the Move Payments
4. Track OWASP Memberships
- Send membership renewal reminders each month to those registrations about to expire - Update membership database as people add, renew or discontinue membership - Collect member company logo’s and post to OWASP website - Send Board Members monthly update on new memberships, renewals, etc. - Targeted marketing to new OWASP corporate members
Alison's Current To Do List
1. Work with Larry to put together a proposal for selling banner ads in 2009 (have completed by June 2008 Board Teleconference)
2. Contact SpoC 2007 grant winners - get payment details (EM from Dinis on 4/3)