OWASP Foundation (Overview Slides) is a professional association of global members and is open to anyone interested in learning more about software security. Local chapters are run independently and guided by the Chapter_Leader_Handbook. As a 501(c)(3) non-profit professional association your support and sponsorship of any meeting venue and/or refreshments is tax-deductible. Financial contributions should only be made online using the authorized online chapter donation button. To be a SPEAKER at ANY OWASP Chapter in the world simply review the speaker agreement and then contact the local chapter leader with details of what OWASP PROJECT, independent research or related software security topic you would like to present on.
Or consider the value of Individual, Corporate, or Academic Supporter membership. Ready to become a member?
Everyone is welcome to join us at our chapter meetings.
OWASP Tunisia Board
- Chapter Leader: Semeh Arbi
- Chapter Co-Leader: Hassen Trabelsi
- Chapter Projects Lead: Haythem El Mir
- Board Member: Tarek Ben Younes
- Board Member: Sayf Aydi
OWASP Tunisia Meetings / Planning
'''2013-03-05''' : Chapter Roles Pointing : Haythem El Mir / Tarek Ben Younes /Sayf Aydi
'''2013-01-05''' : OWASP Tunisia New Members : Haythem El Mir / Tarek Ben Younes /Sayf Aydi
'''2012-01-12''' : OWASP Tunisia @ Tunisia Webdays 2011 (Presentation + Workshop)
- Presentation: "Les standards OWASP"
OWASP Tunisia Projects
- OWASP PCI DSS Mapping [Status : In Progress ]
- Mobile App Code Review Tool [Status : Open ]
- Mobile Risk Assessment Framework [Status : Open ]
- OWASP PA DSS Audit Tool [Status : Open ]
- OWASP Documents Frensh Translation : To Be Defined [Status : Open ]