Revision as of 15:47, 16 April 2009 by Kevin.Fealey
I am not receiving any compilation errors in Eclipse, but my web server can't find ESAPI
- Be sure that ESAPI is being exported to your web server when the server starts. To do this:
- Right-click your project in the Navigator and choose "Properties".
- Select "Java EE Module Dependencies" from the list on the left.
- If the ESAPI JAR is already listed, be sure it is checked off on the list.
- If the ESAPI JAR is not listed, add it with "Add JAR" or "Add External JAR".
- Save and restart your web server.