Tiger User Manual
What is a Tiger Project?
Tiger project is a logical grouping of test targets and tests to be performed as a whole. Each Tiger project consists of zero or more targets, each containing zero or more tests (although projects without any targets and tests are not very meaningful).
Starting a New Project
A blank project is created automatically when you start Tiger. If you need to create a project based on a project template, or simply another blank project, do this:
- To create a project based on a project template, from the File menu, select New.
- To create a blank project, click the New button on the toolbar, or press Ctrl+N. Alternatively, from the File menu, select New and choose the "Blank Project" template.
Opening an Existing Project
To open an existing project, either
- Click the Open toolbar button, or
- From the File menu, select Open
Tiger projects have the .tgp file extension.
Saving Your Project
To save your project, either
- Click the Save toolbar button, or
- From the File menu, select Save (to save the project using its current file name and location) or Save As (to save the project under a new name and/or at a new location)