Tesauro Management Counselors
Revision as of 17:25, 8 December 2010 by Mtesauro
Background and Purpose
Goal is to present a long term OWASP Vision at the Portugal Summit
- Letter of agreement
- The Board has 10-weeks to draft the long-term OWASP Vision before the Portugal Summit.
- 2-weeks are planned for each Phase plus 2-weeks to organize, refine and finalize the Draft OWASP Vision.
- Reading and studying the [Jim Collins Article will allow the Board to work more effectively by using a common frame of reference.
Phase I - Core Values
- This attached article, 4 points and example below, and the online directions will help you be more effective in completing your Phase I tasks.
- The Deadline for completing Phase I is 11 December 2010.
- The online Core Values-Individual Brainstorming format is the same process to be used for each Phase.
- List of Submitted Core Values - each board member will pick their top 5
- All online responses will be combined for each Phase and available for Board review, discussion and completion.
- Previously named Ethics and Principles can be found here
Core Values Example: INTEGRITY-Conducting ourselves with the highest degree of ethical behavior and treating everyone with respect.