Revision as of 08:18, 3 October 2006 by Aholmes
- Sep 29 - OWASP Autumn Of Code 2006 Projects Selected
- OWASP has completed the selection process for the OWASP Autumn of Code 2006 sponsorship program and 9 projects have been selected in total from 26 entries.
- Sep 26 - Infosecurity NY 2006 20% OWASP Discount
- OWASP Members are entitled to a discount off full conference registration – a $200 savings! Conference is October 24-25 at the Jacob Javits Convention Center, NYC. Register today and provide Priority Code CD25 to receive your discount.
- Sep 7 - New PCI requires code review or WAF
- Under the new requirements, applications processing cardholder information MUST get either a code review or a web app firewall. The language isn’t exactly clear about what happens in 2008. In addition, the OWASP Top Ten must still be addressed.
- Aug 31 - OWASP Autumn Of Code 2006
- Today we are lauching a new project called "OWASP Autumn of Code 2006" which will sponsor individuals to work on existing OWASP Projects.
- Aug 31 - Dinis Cruz video interview
- Dinis talks about .NET security, the future of OWASP, and the brand new Autumn of Code project.