Task Force/OWASP Projects
This task force is focused on cleaning up the OWASP Projects namely on:
"...send last warning and clean up of incubator projects that have not been updated in more than a year, especially without a first release. we give a chance to react otherwise they get set to inactive projects and the wiki starts to clear up..."
- Johanna Curiel
- Samantha Groves
- Dinis Cruz
OWASP Projects Task Force (Concept)
This is a new type of OWAPS initiative, focused on 'getting things done', the concept is still evolving but here are the current (in draft) guiding principles:
- this 'task force is an invitation-only group'
- all existing members have VETO power, and it is assumed that all decisions are backed up with all existing members
- only existing members can send the invitations
- there is a 1 month minimum activity required (or the member is temporarily out).
- invitations are automatically approved (since all members of the task force are admins of the group)
- there an one special member who has veto power the responsibility to enforce the 'one month contribution MIA scenario' (i.e. to kick out the 'non contributing members')