Talk:Chairs: March 14, 2011
Base Committee Governance Rules
My thought is that we can have a common "base rules" for how committees conduct business, membership, voting, minimum meeting frequency, removing members, chair elections ....... and then extend these rules as applicable to each committee. To get started, we can look at the relevant sections of the document the Conferences Committee passed late last year (http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Global_Conferences_Committee_Governance). With some minimal tweaking I think we can update the relevant sections to apply across committees. I've taken a stab below (note some of this language was stolen from current by-laws)
- Conferences Committee Governance
- Projects Committee Governance
- Chapters Committee Governance
- Membership Committee
- Education Committee
- Chapters Committee
- Industry Committee
- What is a committee?
- What is the mission of each Committee?
OWASP Points Program
- Administrative Support?
- Committee Summit?
- Individual Membership Dues
- Corporate Membership Dues
- Conference Tickets
- Other Revenue Streams?
- Markup on Lulu printing?
- Hardcopy software distribution?
- OWASP Conferences Track (Conferences, Projects, Education)
- OWASP Academies (Chapters, Education)
- Industry + Connections merger?