|Join hundreds of other Developers and InfoSec professionals for Training, Sessions and Community at our first conference of 2019|
[AppSec Tel Aviv, May 26-30th]
Welcome to the Taiwan chapter homepage. The chapter leader is Yi-Lang Tsai.
CRO is Henry Hu.
Secretary is Ching-Hsiung Hsu.
OWASP Foundation (Overview Slides) is a professional association of global members and is open to anyone interested in learning more about software security. Local chapters are run independently and guided by the Chapter_Leader_Handbook. As a 501(c)(3) non-profit professional association your support and sponsorship of any meeting venue and/or refreshments is tax-deductible. Financial contributions should only be made online using the authorized online chapter donation button. To be a SPEAKER at ANY OWASP Chapter in the world simply review the speaker agreement and then contact the local chapter leader with details of what OWASP PROJECT, independent research or related software security topic you would like to present on.
Or consider the value of Individual, Corporate, or Academic Supporter membership. Ready to become a member?
2019 Local Events
- OWASP AppSec Taiwan 2019, Taipei, 9-11 July, 2019 (website coming soon) Co-work with TWCSA.
- OWASP Taiwan Chapter Meetup, Tainan, 17 February, 2019 (https://csa.kktix.cc/events/02-cyber) Co-work with TWCSA.
- OWASP Taiwan Chapter Meetup, Taichung, 16 February, 2019 (https://csa.kktix.cc/events/02-cyber) Co-work with TWCSA.
- OWASP Taiwan Chapter Meetup, Taipei, 15 February, 2019 (https://csa.kktix.cc/events/02-cyber) Co-work with TWCSA.
2018 Local Events
- OWASP AppSec Taiwan 2018, Taipei, 10-12 July, 2018. (http://2018.twcsa.org/) Co-work with TWCSA.
2017 Local Events
- OWASP Taiwan Week 2017, Taipei, Tainan, Kaohsiung, 20-23, November, 2017 (http://2017.owasp.org.tw/)
- OWASP Taiwan Summit 2017, Taipei, 11 July 2018. (http://2017.twcsa.org/) Co-work with TWCSA.
Everyone is welcome to join us at our chapter meetings.