Welcome to the Home Page of the OWASP Switzerland Chapter.
- The chapter leader is Sven Vetsch supported by the members of the board Antonio Fontes and Alexis FitzGerald. Please contact us with any questions about the chapter.
- Please subscribe to the mailing list for meeting announcements and other news related to OWASP in Switzerland.
- You can follow us on Twitter as @OWASP_ch
If you're living in the French speaking part of Switzerland, please also visit the OWASP Geneva chapter for more information.
Fore this year we are planning to serve you with six meetings. The first one will take place in February.
Keep yourself informed and up-to-date by using one of the possibilities listed below.
- Automatic CRL updates for the Apache Web server
- New Standards and upcoming Technologies in Browser Security
- 1. April 2008 | Global OWASP Week
- Taking Apache access logs to the next level
- Implementing an Application Security Lifecycle programme
- WebAppSec the Big Picture
- 11. November 2006 | OWASP Switzerland Local Chapter Kick-Off Meeting
OWASP Local Chapter meetings are free and open. Our chapter's meetings are informal and encourage open discussion of all aspects of application security. Anyone in our area interested in application security is welcome to attend. We encourage attendees to give short presentations about specific topics.
Our main topics are:
- Security testing
- Secure development
- Secure Architectures
If you would like to give a presentation (make sure that you have read and understood the speaker agreement), or have any questions about the OWASP Switzerland Local Chapter, send an email to Sven Vetsch.
Help us to make application security visible and become a supporter of the OWASP or our Local Chapter in Switzerland. All information about becoming a member/sponsor can be found here.
If your company is interested in supporting us directly, please contact Sven Vetsch to talk about the following sponsoring possibilities.
- Chapter Supporter
- Single Meeting Supporter
- Facility Sponsor
- Organization Supporters (allocating 40% of your annual donation to our Local Chapter)