Welcome to the Home Page of the OWASP Switzerland Chapter.
- The chapter leader is Sven Vetsch supported by the members of the board Antonio Fontes and Alexis FitzGerald. Please contact us with any questions about the chapter.
- Please subscribe to the mailing list for meeting announcements and other news related to OWASP in Switzerland.
- You can follow us on Twitter and Facebook
If you're living in the French speaking part of Switzerland, please also visit the OWASP Geneva chapter for more information.
Please find below the planned dates for all OWASP Switzerland Meetings in 2014:
- Wednesday, February 19th 2014
- Wednesday, April 9th 2014
- Tuesday, June 17th 2014
- Wednesday, August 20th 2014
- Tuesday, October 21th 2014
- Wednesday, December 10th 2014
Wednesday, February 19th 2014
We'd like to invite you to the first of six OWASP Switzerland meetings in 2014. Please make sure to register for the event using your full name as this is needed to access the Swisscom premises where the meeting will take place.
- Wednesday, February 19th 2014
- Starting at 18:00
- Doors at 17:30
- S-SDLC – Ready for Clouds? (by Robert Schneider, Swisscom IT Services AG )
- Many companies have it (somehow) and numerous are planning to implement one – a Secure Software Development Life Cycle (S-SDLC). As Swisscom is building a new Cloud, the whole S-SDLC had to be reconsidered to match the new challenges. In this presentation I would like to give you an overview of the four fundamental phases that we plan to implement in our new S-SDLC (Intellectual Property Scan, Code Review, Vulnerability Scanning and Stress & Volume Testing) as well as an idea of what these phases are meant to do. Additionally, I would like to give you an idea of what possible candidates (i.e. tools) could be of interest for you and where we see the biggest pitfalls so far.
- As this is a considerable topic, I hope that you bring with you many questions, answers as well as your own experiences to share with each other.
- Swisscom IT Services AG
- Pfingstweidstrasse 51
- CH-8005 Zürich
- Google Maps
Please *don't* use the main entrance. We will be waiting for you on the back side of the building (opposite to the Renaissance Hotel).
- As usual, all of our meetings are open to everyone and free of charge.
|2013-12-17||Chapter Meeting||Annual Review & Outlook|
|2013-10-22||Chapter Meeting||Advances in secure (ASP).NET development – Break the hacker's spirit|
|2013-10-22||Chapter Meeting||Node.js Security|
|2012-09-19||Security-Zone||OWASP Top 10 Mobile Risks|
|2011-08-09||Foundation of OWASP Switzerland Association|
|2011-06-14||Chapter Meeting||Automatic CRL updates for the Apache Web server|
|2011-06-14||Chapter Meeting||New Standards and upcoming Technologies in Browser Security (Slides by Tobias Gondrom)|
|2011-05-12||Swiss Cyber Storm III|
|2011-04-12||Chapter Meeting||ASP.NET & ViewState Security|
|2010-04-12||Chapter Meeting||Usability vs. Security|
|2010-04-12||Chapter Meeting||2-factor authentication for mobile devices: a secure and practical approach|
|2008-04-01||Global OWASP Week||Taking Apache access logs to the next level|
|2008-04-01||Global OWASP Week||Implementing an Application Security Lifecycle programme|
|2008-04-01||Global OWASP Week||WebAppSec the Big Picture|
|2007-07-24||Chapter Meeting||Dependability for Java Mobile Code|
|2006-11-11||OWASP Switzerland Chapter Kick-Off Meeting|
OWASP Chapter meetings are free and open. Our chapter's meetings are informal and encourage open discussion of all aspects of application security. Anyone in our area interested in application security is welcome to attend. We encourage attendees to give short presentations about specific topics.
Our main topics are:
- Security testing
- Secure development
- Secure Architectures
Help us to make application security visible and become a supporter of the OWASP or our Chapter in Switzerland. All information about becoming a member/sponsor can be found here.
If your company is interested in supporting us directly, please contact Sven Vetsch to talk about the following sponsoring possibilities.
- Chapter Supporter
- Single Meeting Supporter
- Facility Sponsor
- Organization Supporters (allocating 40% of your annual donation to our Chapter)