Welcome to the Home Page of the OWASP Switzerland Chapter.
- The chapter leader is Sven Vetsch supported by the members of the board Antonio Fontes and Alexis FitzGerald. Please contact us with any questions about the chapter.
- Please subscribe to the mailing list for meeting announcements and other news related to OWASP in Switzerland.
- You can follow us on Twitter and Facebook
If you're living in the French speaking part of Switzerland, please also visit the OWASP Geneva chapter for more information.
Please find below the planned dates for the upcoming OWASP Switzerland Meetings:
- Wednesday, April 9th 2014
- Tuesday, June 17th 2014
- Wednesday, August 20th 2014
- Tuesday, October 21th 2014
- Wednesday, December 10th 2014
Wednesday, February 19th 2014
We'd like to invite you to the first of six OWASP Switzerland meetings in 2014. Please make sure to register for the event.
- Wednesday, April 9th 2014
- Starting at 18:00
- Doors at 17:30
- We don't have a final speaker yet, but we will definitely have a presentation and will announce it as soon as we have confirmed with the speaker.
- UBS Konferenzgebäude Grünenhof
- Nüschelerstrasse 9
- CH-8001 Zürich
- As usual, all of our meetings are open to everyone and free of charge.
|2014-02-19||Chapter Meeting||S-SDLC – Ready for Clouds?|
|2013-12-17||Chapter Meeting||Annual Review & Outlook|
|2013-10-22||Chapter Meeting||Advances in secure (ASP).NET development – Break the hacker's spirit|
|2013-10-22||Chapter Meeting||Node.js Security|
|2012-09-19||Security-Zone||OWASP Top 10 Mobile Risks|
|2011-08-09||Foundation of OWASP Switzerland Association|
|2011-06-14||Chapter Meeting||Automatic CRL updates for the Apache Web server|
|2011-06-14||Chapter Meeting||New Standards and upcoming Technologies in Browser Security (Slides by Tobias Gondrom)|
|2011-05-12||Swiss Cyber Storm III|
|2011-04-12||Chapter Meeting||ASP.NET & ViewState Security|
|2010-04-12||Chapter Meeting||Usability vs. Security|
|2010-04-12||Chapter Meeting||2-factor authentication for mobile devices: a secure and practical approach|
|2008-04-01||Global OWASP Week||Taking Apache access logs to the next level|
|2008-04-01||Global OWASP Week||Implementing an Application Security Lifecycle programme|
|2008-04-01||Global OWASP Week||WebAppSec the Big Picture|
|2007-07-24||Chapter Meeting||Dependability for Java Mobile Code|
|2006-11-11||OWASP Switzerland Chapter Kick-Off Meeting|
OWASP Chapter meetings are free and open. Our chapter's meetings are informal and encourage open discussion of all aspects of application security. Anyone in our area interested in application security is welcome to attend. We encourage attendees to give short presentations about specific topics.
Our main topics are:
- Security testing
- Secure development
- Secure Architectures
Help us to make application security visible and become a supporter of the OWASP or our Chapter in Switzerland. All information about becoming a member/sponsor can be found here.
If your company is interested in supporting us directly, please contact Sven Vetsch to talk about the following sponsoring possibilities.
- Chapter Supporter
- Single Meeting Supporter
- Facility Sponsor
- Organization Supporters (allocating 40% of your annual donation to our Chapter)