Difference between revisions of "Summit 2011 Working Sessions/Session085"

From OWASP
Jump to: navigation, search
Line 137: Line 137:
 
*[[OWASP Guide Project|OWASP Development Guide]].......................................(How to do it – Coding guidance),
 
*[[OWASP Guide Project|OWASP Development Guide]].......................................(How to do it – Coding guidance),
 
*[[:Category:OWASP Ruby on Rails Security Guide V2|OWASP Ruby on Rails Security Guide V2]].........................(How to do it – Ruby specific),
 
*[[:Category:OWASP Ruby on Rails Security Guide V2|OWASP Ruby on Rails Security Guide V2]].........................(How to do it – Ruby specific),
*[[OWASP Testing Project|OWASP Testing Guide]]...........................................(How to test that it – Pen Testing),
+
*[[OWASP Testing Project|OWASP Testing Guide]]...........................................(How to test it – Pen Testing),
*[[:Category:OWASP Code Review Project|OWASP Code Review Guide]].......................................( How to test that it – Code Review),
+
*[[:Category:OWASP Code Review Project|OWASP Code Review Guide]].......................................( How to test it – Code Review),
 
*[[:Category:OWASP Application Security Verification Standard Project|OWASP Application Security Verification Standard Project]]......(Verify and rate what was done),
 
*[[:Category:OWASP Application Security Verification Standard Project|OWASP Application Security Verification Standard Project]]......(Verify and rate what was done),
  

Revision as of 14:20, 2 February 2011

Global Summit 2011 Home Page
Global Summit 2011 Tracks

WS. metrics.jpg Common structure and numbering for all guides
Please see/use the 'discussion' page for more details about this Working Session
Working Sessions Operational Rules - Please see here the general frame of rules.
WORKING SESSION IDENTIFICATION
Short Work Session Description The purpose of this session is to bring together the various document project leaders and other interested parties to discuss the establishment of a common document numbering system. This will also require that applicable document projects have a similar structure, at least in the areas associated with the numbering. That means this session will drive revisions to current projects. Additionally, this is an opportunity to discuss the overall alignment of the release document projects and how they fit into a secure development life cycle.

Some of the document projects that would benefit from this activity include the following, but there are several others not listed :

Related Projects (if any)


Email Contacts & Roles Chair
Keith Turpin @
Matteo Meucci @
Vishal Garg @
Operational Manager
Jim Manico @
Mailing list
Subscription Page
WORKING SESSION SPECIFICS
Objectives

Venue/Date&Time/Model Venue/Room
OWASP Global Summit Portugal 2011
Date & Time


Discussion Model
participants and attendees

WORKING SESSION OPERATIONAL RESOURCES
Projector, whiteboards, markers, Internet connectivity, power

WORKING SESSION ADDITIONAL DETAILS
The presence on this session of the participants of the Working Sessions below is advisable
WORKING SESSION OUTCOMES / DELIVERABLES
Proposed by Working Group Approved by OWASP Board

After the Board Meeting - fill in here.

After the Board Meeting - fill in here.

After the Board Meeting - fill in here.

After the Board Meeting - fill in here.

After the Board Meeting - fill in here.

After the Board Meeting - fill in here.

After the Board Meeting - fill in here.

After the Board Meeting - fill in here.

Working Session Participants

(Add you name by clicking "edit" on the tab on the upper left side of this page)

WORKING SESSION PARTICIPANTS
Name Company Notes & reason for participating, issues to be discussed/addressed
Lucas C. Ferreira @