Summit 2011 Working Sessions/Session048/Deliverable 1
Revision as of 10:33, 10 March 2011 by Sapao
A prioritized action plan for getting OWASP materials created in Portuguese.
- there is need for a glossary (list of words and expressions) to make translations uniform.
- Defined priorities
- Top 10
- "About OWASP" presentations
- Quick reference guide
- assign a coordinator for the translation of each document
- use the wiki to assign and control the translation of pages/sections/chapters/etc.
- use the mailing list so people know the activities being worked on.
- Defined process
- split documents in smaller chunks
- allocate chunks to translators
- verify how the work is going, ask for deadlines
- maintain a waiting list of volunteers so we can re-assign chunks if needed
- translation reviews must be done by a person from a country different from the translator