Any individual who is a part or full-time student at a higher education institution is eligible for the classification.
- As a member of the internet community you agree with the ethics and principles of the OWASP Foundation.
- You want to underscore your awareness of software security.
- You want to continue to increase your value, knowledge and expand your skills when attending OWASP conferences at a discount.
- You want to expand your network of global contacts. Membership in one of OWASP's Chapters immediately puts you in contact with a local circle of peers with similar interests and concerns. OWASP LinkedIn Group
- You want to support your future career.
- You get a @owasp.org email address (standard format email@example.com) if you desire to collaborate with peers globally. You do not have to use your university/personal email address if you do not want to. Submit a request.
- You will have (1) vote for annual elections on issues that shape the direction of the community.
$20/USD Student Membership
You can join as a Student Member here (Please use your student email address when applying for a student membership.)
Please, use your student email to sign up for membership.