|Join hundreds of other Developers and InfoSec professionals for Training, Sessions and Community at our first conference of 2019|
[AppSec Tel Aviv, May 26-30th]
SpoC 007 - Inspekt: Input filtering and validation library for PHP - Progress Page
- (Completed) Untethering the Zend_Filter_Input code from the Zend Framework
- (Completed) Rewriting PHP5-specific portions to work in PHP4
- (Completed) Development of approach to address scoping issues (a big plus of the $_* superglobals is that they are always available in all scopes automatically)
- (Completed) Initial release of code (continues throughout at appropriate points)
- (Completed) Addition of a variety of "helper" methods to make filtered input object creation and interaction easier
- Addition of automatic input "restriction" filters
- Addition of input filtering system configuration via external config files
- (Completed) Full API doc generated from phpDoc-style documentation
- (Completed) Detailed usage documentation, including examples of bootstrapping and methods of integration with various frameworks. Example source code included.
- (Completed) PEAR channel for packaged distribution
- Advocacy. PR via interviews and news items about releases; writing articles demonstrating the system for various sources; presentations via the web and at major PHP conferences.
- Work with major PHP app devs and framework devs to integrate the system -- or encourage the development of similar approaches -- within their projects.