This page will contain security related information about Microsoft's SilverLight (http://silverlight.net/) which is (quoting MS) "Microsoft® Silverlight™ is a cross-browser, cross-platform plug-in for delivering the next generation of .NET based media experiences and rich interactive applications for the Web. Silverlight offers a flexible programming model that supports AJAX, VB, C#, Python, and Ruby, and integrates with existing Web applications. Silverlight supports fast, cost-effective delivery of high-quality video to all major browsers running on the Mac OS or Windows."
- Microsoft Silverlight - on WikiPedia
- Points of interest #8
- MonoSandbox : Implementing Silverlight in 21 Days, Mono Silverlight implementation emerges after epic hackathon, Mono Olive - developing 3.0, 3.5 and Silverlight
- MSDN Touting Silverlight Security
- Basics of Silverlight Alpha Application
- View Source Reflector tool for .NET Silverlight Sites