September 8, 2010
Revision as of 19:28, 8 September 2010 by Mtesauro
- OWASP Summit 2011,
- OWASP Request for Proposals/Independent Contractor/Training Manager,
- OWASP Google Hacking Project inquiry,
- GPC Analysis
- Behaviour Analysis
- ASVS Leadership,
- Design Services to be used by OWASP Projects,
- OWASP Financials
- OWASP 150k Investment Plan
- 15k - Training Manager
- 50k - Summit
- 15k - Dev Guides & Projects
- 20k - Board Initiatives
- 10k - Project Reviews - Reviewers Reward , Travel/Hotel Points
- 10k - OotM
- Vote Required
OWASP Event Registration - Cvent contract will expire on November 1, 2010. We need to either renew our contract with them or find a new vendor. Navatar Proposal is one option.
- OWASP Focus:
- Leadership Mobility
- Review of OWASP past investments
- Create one page OWASP-Board decision
- What doesn't happen due to lack of financial-decision making power
- Who are OWASP 'board' Customers?
- How to motivate OWASP Leaders
- Produtivity of OWASP Board
- Why people become members?
- Why does OWASP need money?
- Why people come to OWASP conferences?
- OWASP Top Ten Leadership independence
- Samy Tour
- Free Training for OWASP Leaders
- Bring a developer to OWASP Conferences
- Working sessions at Irvive conference
- Browsers & OWASP
- Industry/User session , followed by Vendor/Provider session
- OWASP Leaders