Welcome to the Home Page of the Washington DC OWASP Chapter.
- The chapter Co-Chairs are Mark Bristow, and Doug Wilson. Please contact us with any questions about the chapter.
- Please subscribe to the mailing list for meeting announcements.
- You can follow us on Twitter as @OWASPDC
- Our recent meetings are documented on the News & Meetings tab.
- You can also check out the archives of this page here Washington_DC Archives.
Meetings & Events
Chapter meetings are held several times a year, typically at a location provided by our current facility sponsor.
OWASP Sao Paulo
OWASP Foundation (Overview Slides) is a professional association of global members and is open to anyone interested in learning more about software security. Local chapters are run independently and guided by the Chapter_Leader_Handbook. As a 501(c)(3) non-profit professional association your support and sponsorship of any meeting venue and/or refreshments is tax-deductible. Financial contributions should only be made online using the authorized online chapter donation button. To be a SPEAKER at ANY OWASP Chapter in the world simply review the speaker agreement and then contact the local chapter leader with details of what OWASP PROJECT, independent research or related software security topic you would like to present on.
Or consider the value of Individual, Corporate, or Academic Supporter membership. Ready to become a member?
Next Meeting Location and Date: 17 de Janeiro de 2011 das 19:30 às 22:00 hrs. Endereço: Avenida das Nações Unidas, 7221 Sala Contigo no espaço Victor Civita. Estacionamento: Rua Sumidouro ou Gilberto Sabino.
Everyone is welcome to join us at our chapter meetings.
You can follow us on Twitter @OWASPSaoPaulo <twitter>335668871</twitter>