Difference between revisions of "Rule To Write AoC"
(→Write a paragraph)
|(One intermediate revision by one other user not shown)|
Latest revision as of 12:49, 24 May 2009
First: check the Index
Here you can find an updated index of the OWASP Testing Guide v2.
- If you think you can contribute to write an article, please send an email to our [ml].
- Then, I'll add yuor name in the Index page.
Second: create a Wiki account
To write a paragraph you have to create your own wiki account.Look at the top of this page and create it.
We want to use all the power of the Wiki model to work as a group. So I'd like to create several teams (that can be made also by one person only), each working on a particular subject directly online. Following this approach, I can review and monitor all the works in "real time": I'll be noticed when someone write a paragraph and I will be able to keep track of all improvements.
Write a paragraph
You can write directly a draft, then click on "watch the page" and monitor the page, so you can add your idea soon. If you're getting started, please review the Tutorial for guidance.
When you write an article it is important to remember the following things:
- You must contribute with knowledge you have acquired from your work/research experience or through books or through any other source (Google, Wikipedia) as long as this source is reliable.
- Everything you write must be original (we don't want to be sued for copyright infringement).
- Make sure that anything you write is correct and from a neutral point of view
- Begin by giving a definition or description of the topic in question. Avoid fallacies of definition.
- [Here] is an example of a sample paragraph