- 1 OWASP Romania
- 2 Participation
- 3 Sponsorship/Membership
- 4 Local News
- 5 OWASP Romania Chapter upcoming event: Oct 25, 2013
- 6 OWASP Romania Chapter Meeting #4: Aug 22, 2013
- 7 OWASP Romania Chapter Meeting #3: Jun 5, 2013
- 8 OWASP Romania Chapter Meeting #2: Feb 28, 2013
- 9 OWASP Romania Chapter Meeting #1: May 27, 2011
Welcome to the Romania chapter homepage.
The Chapter leader is Oana Cornea
The Chapter Board Members are:
Click here to join the local chapter mailing list.
OWASP Foundation (Overview Slides) is a professional association of global members and is open to anyone interested in learning more about software security. Local chapters are run independently and guided by the Chapter_Leader_Handbook. As a 501(c)(3) non-profit professional association your support and sponsorship of any meeting venue and/or refreshments is tax-deductible. Financial contributions should only be made online using the authorized online chapter donation button. To be a SPEAKER at ANY OWASP Chapter in the world simply review the speaker agreement and then contact the local chapter leader with details of what OWASP PROJECT, independent research or related software security topic you would like to present on.
Or consider the value of Individual, Corporate, or Academic Supporter membership. Ready to become a member?
OWASP Romania Chapter upcoming event: Oct 25, 2013
Location and host: "Politehnica" University, Bucureşti, România
Owasp Romania Conference 
OWASP Romania Chapter Meeting #4: Aug 22, 2013
Location and host: SemaParc RiverView Building, 6th floor, Str. Splaiul Independentei, nr. 309, Bucureşti, România Time: 19:00 19:00 - 20:00 Owasp updates and projects 20:00 - 21:00 Presentation: "Application Security Introduction", Cristian Pascariu
OWASP Romania Chapter Meeting #3: Jun 5, 2013
Location and host: "Politehnica" University, Bucureşti, România Time: 14:30
Owasp EU Tour 2013 
Here are the presentations:
- Introduction to Owasp - Ionel Chirita 
- Investing in security - Claudiu Constantinescu 
- Penetration testing - a way of improving our cyber security - Adrian Furtuna 
- Android reverse engineering: understanding third-party applications - Vicente Aguilera Diaz 
- The Trouble with Passwords - Mark Goodwin 
- Hacking the ViewState in ASP.NET - Ovidiu Diaconescu
- Do you "GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ..." in MySQL/MariaDB/Percona Server? - Gabriel Preda
Some photos 
OWASP Romania Chapter Meeting #2: Feb 28, 2013
Location and host: Hanul Berarilor, Str. Poenaru Bordea, nr. 2, Bucureşti, România Time: 19:00 19:00 - 20:30 Member expectations, future meetings, OWASP projects, technical topics
Feb 10, 2013 Oana Cornea published iOS Application Security Testing Cheat Sheet 
May 26, 2011 OWASP Top 10 Web Application Security Risks at RONUA 
OWASP Romania Chapter Meeting #1: May 27, 2011
Location and host: Muzeul Literaturii Române, Bd. Dacia 12, Sector 1, Bucureşti, România  Time: 17:00 17:00 - 17:15 Admission 17:15 - 17:30 Brief introduction to OWASP, Claudiu Constantinescu 17:30 - 18:00 Open discussion regarding OWASP Romania; what is expected or wished 18:00 - 18:15 Web Application Security Testing - comparison of 6 web application vulnerability scanners - Cristian 18:15 - 19:00 Other presentations and discussions
Everyone is welcome to join us at our chapter meetings, members and non-members.