Difference between revisions of "Projects Reboot 2012 - OWASP Application Testing guide v4"
(Created page with "'''Funding Submission''' In summary the following describes what is proposed for the funding of the project: 1) '''Project name''': OWASP Testing Guide v4 <br> 2) '''Projec...")
m (Clerkendweller moved page OWASP Application Testing guide v4 to Projects Reboot 2012 - OWASP Application Testing guide v4: Consistent page naming)
Latest revision as of 11:56, 3 May 2014
In summary the following describes what is proposed for the funding of the project:
1) Project name: OWASP Testing Guide v4
2) Project lead Matteo Meucci, project members: I collect more than 30 contributors and reviewers ready to start
3) Project type Type 1 project: 50% of funding is allocated to complete the chapter and the other 50% to revise them based upon feedback we receive from socializing the guide at conferences other venues etc
4) Timeline November 2012 1st Draft, January 2013 Final Release
5) Budget will be aprox 10,000 USD half of it will be allocated toward paying time for completion of the guide, meetings, paying reviewers,project management. The other half will be allocated to PR activities such as presenting the guide at OWASP conferences as well as making changes and addition based upon feedback received.
- Deliver a release quality guide.
- Create awareness and adoption of the guide.