back to project home page
|| is this release?
| ZAP 1.4.0 - 08/04/2012 - (download)
| Release Description: This release includes the following significant changes:
- Plugable extensions: Full extensions can now be plugged into ZAP dynamically with full access to all of ZAPs features.
- Syntax highlighting in the Response Panel: The HTML panels now support switchable syntax highlighting.
- fuzzdb integration: The fuzzer now includes fuzzdb (http://code.google.com/p/fuzzdb/) fuzzing files.
- Parameter analysis: A new Params tab shows a summary of all of the parameters a site has used.
- Enhanced XSS scanner: The Cross Site Scripting active scanner has been rewritten from scratch to find more potential XSS issues and report fewer false positives.
- Watcher passive checks ported to ZAP: Different checks have been ported from Watcher to ZAP (thanks to Chris Weber for permission).
- Tons of bug-fixes and minor improvements.
| Release License: Apache License 2.0
|| worked on this release?
| Release Leader(s):
|| can you learn more?
| Release Notes: View
| Release Rating: Projects/OWASP Zed Attack Proxy Project/GPC/Assessment/ZAP 1.4.0
- Contact Psiinon @ to contribute to this project
- Contact Psiinon @ to review or sponsor this project
- Contact the GPC to report a problem or concern about this release info or to update information.