back to project home page
|| is this release?
| ZAP 1.2.0 - 11/01/2011 - (download)
| Release Description: This release includes the following significant changes:
- Memory leaks have been fixed in the active scanner and spider.
- External applications can now be invoked from the Sites and History tabs.
- The passive scanner now looks for vulnerabilities, such as:
- Autocomplete forms with password fields
- Cookies without the 'HttpOnly?' flag
- SSL Cookies without the 'secure' flag
- Weak authentication
| Release License: Apache License 2.0
|| worked on this release?
| Release Leader(s):
|| can you learn more?
| Release Notes: View
| Release Rating: Not Reviewed - Assessment Details
- Contact Psiinon @ to contribute to this project
- Contact Psiinon @ to review or sponsor this project
- Contact the GPC to report a problem or concern about this release info or to update information.