Projects/OWASP WS Amplification DoS Project/Roadmap
Revision as of 10:07, 23 May 2013 by Thomas Vissers
- A - Setting up a tool that can detect this vulnerability
- Finding a way to crawl the net looking for open webservices and test them with the above tool
- B - Looking into the different WS implementations and finding out their default WS-Addressing behaviour
- .NET, Axis, Axis2, CXF,...
- A - Analyse the results and determine the global threat magnitude
- Average amplification factor, number of vulnerable open webservices,...
- B - Determine what adjustments and countermeasures must be taken in order to mitigate the threat
- In the frameworks, external tool?,...
- Bundle all the results and possible countermeasures into a document/article to create awareness